Are you also eligible for Medicare?
AmeriHealth Caritas has a Medicare D-SNP Plan, AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care. A Medicare D-SNP plan is a Medicare Advantage plan designed for people who get both Medicare and Medicaid benefits and have special needs.
Visit AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care to learn more.
Thank you for choosing AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices for your health care needs. We are happy to have you as a Participant. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on the website or in the Participant handbook, you can:
- Call Participant Services at 1-855-235-5115 (TTY 1-855-235-5112 ) to talk to a Participant Services Representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or,
- Call the Nurse Call Line at 1-844-214-2472.
- Service Coordination Entities (PDF)
- If you are eligible for Community HealthChoices and still need to pick a health plan, please visit Community HealthChoices for more information. You can also call 1-844-824-3655 (TTY 1-833-254-0690) and an enrollment specialist can help you. If you have chosen AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices as your health plan, you will receive your welcome kit and ID card within 5 days of your start date.
- Are you also eligible for Medicare D-SNP? AmeriHealth Caritas has a Medicare D-SNP Plan, AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care. For more information, please go to www.amerihealthcaritasvipcare.com.