AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices wants to make sure you stay covered for all of your health care needs.
Here’s what you need to do NOW.
|ACT NOW||HERE'S HOW|
|1. Update your information||
|2. Sign up for alerts from DHS TODAY||
|3. Complete your renewal forms for DHS when they are due||
Need more information?
Go to www.dhs.pa.gov/PHE.
You can also call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-855-235-5115. For TTY, call 1-855-235-5112.
If you are getting or will be getting long-term services and supports, you can meet in person with your Service Coordinator to go over what all of your needs are. This is called a “comprehensive needs assessment.”
To schedule your face-to-face comprehensive needs assessment, call your Service Coordinator or Participant Services at 1-855-235-5115 (TTY 1-855-235-5112).
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Participants, get information about COVID-19.
Don’t forget to download the AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC mobile app. The app offers Participants:
- Digital Participant ID card.
- Access to the provider directory.
- Information about medicines.
You can also always call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 1-855-235-5115 (TTY 1-855-235-5112).
Getting startedAre you a new Participant? Here is some important information (PDF) to get started with your health plan.
Are you also eligible for Medicare?
AmeriHealth Caritas has a Medicare D-SNP Plan, AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care. A Medicare D-SNP plan is a Medicare Advantage plan designed for people who get both Medicare and Medicaid benefits and have special needs.
Visit AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care to learn more.
Thank you for choosing AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices for your health care needs. We are happy to have you as a Participant. If you cannot find the information you are looking for on the website or in the Participant handbook, you can:
- Call Participant Services at 1-855-235-5115 (TTY 1-855-235-5112 ) to talk to a Participant Services Representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or,
- Call the Nurse Call Line at 1-844-214-2472.
- If you are eligible for Community HealthChoices and still need to pick a health plan, please visit Community HealthChoices for more information. You can also call 1-844-824-3655 (TTY 1-833-254-0690) and an enrollment specialist can help you. If you have chosen AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices as your health plan, you will receive your welcome kit and ID card within 5 days of your start date.
- Are you also eligible for Medicare D-SNP? AmeriHealth Caritas has a Medicare D-SNP Plan, AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care. For more information, please go to www.amerihealthcaritasvipcare.com.