Find a Doctor, Drug, or Pharmacy
As an AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices provider, you are a part of a dedicated network that is ready to meet our participants' health care needs. We'll work with you to ensure that our participants receive access to the quality health care they need.
Our network is designed to provide our participants with integrated care. Find other committed providers like you in the directories below.
Find the care our Participants need
- Search for a health care provider.
Search for a primary care practitioner (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider. You can also create a personal provider list that you can download or print.
- Service Coordination Entities. (PDF)
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC in your area.
- Find a specialty pharmacy (PDF).
Search for a specialty pharmacy.
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- If you have AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC as a secondary coverage, use our list of covered over-the-counter medicines.
- If you have AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care, use our Medicare Part D formulary.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
- Pharmacy formulary addition/deletion/modification request form. (PDF)
Call Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
If you notice any errors in your information in the directory, please use practice letterhead to fax the information as it should appear to the attention of Provider Services at 717-651-7673.