Find a Doctor, Drug, or Pharmacy
As an AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices provider, you are a part of a dedicated network that is ready to meet our Participants' health care needs. We'll work with you to ensure that our Participants receive access to the quality health care they need.
Our network is designed to provide our Participants with integrated care. Find other committed providers like you in the directories below.
Find the care our Participants need
- Search for a health care provider.
Search for a primary care practitioner (PCP), hospital, or other health care provider. You can also create a personal provider list that you can download or print.
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC in your area.
- Find a specialty pharmacy (PDF)
Search for a specialty pharmacy.
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- If you have AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC as a secondary coverage, use our list of covered over-the-counter medicines.
- If you have AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care, use our Medicare Part D formulary.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
Effective January 1, 2020, the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) implemented a statewide preferred drug list (PDL). AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC will follow the DHS PDL for drugs and drug classes that are included on the PDL. AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC will also cover additional medications that are not on the DHS PDL as a part of our Supplemental Formulary.
Please use the following links to find additional information on the DHS PDL and the AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC Supplemental Formulary:
- Pharmacy formulary addition/deletion/modification request form (PDF).
Call Provider Services at 1-800-521-6007.
If you notice any errors in your information in the directory, please submit:
- LTSS Providers: Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Provider Change Form (PDF) and updated W-9 (if applicable) to your LTSS account executive or to CHCProviders@amerihealthcaritas.com
- Primary care, specialist, hospital, or other health care providers: Medical Provider Change Form (PDF) and updated W-9 (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax: 717-651-1673