As part of our dedication to Participants, AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania (PA) Community HealthChoices (CHC) works with providers and pharmacies across the state to ensure those who need care have access to effective health care services.
Use the resources below to assist with Participant prescriptions and other pharmacy services:
Pharmacy reference guide
- View the pharmacy reference guide (PDF).
Find a pharmacy
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- If you have AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC as a secondary coverage, use our list of covered over-the-counter medicines.
- If you have AmeriHealth Caritas VIP Care, use our Medicare Part D formulary.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
- Pharmacy formulary addition/deletion/modification request form. (PDF)
Pharmacy prior authorization
Pharmacy prior authorizations are required for pharmaceuticals that are not in the formulary, not normally covered, or which have been indicated as requiring prior authorization.