NaviNet is an easy-to-use, free, web-based solution that links providers to AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices. Through NaviNet, you can access and submit:
- Real-time clinical care alerts.
- Eligibility information.
- Claims information and updates.
- Benefits information.
- Drug authorizations.
NaviNet helps speed up the provider-health plan connection and can often replace paper transactions. If you're not a NaviNet user, learn more about NaviNet.
Already a NaviNet User?
- Log on to NaviNet
- Don't see AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices Plan Central? Register for AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices.
Not a NaviNet user?
NaviNet features and tools
- Authorization search steps for home- and community-based services providers (PDF)
- Care Gap Response Form Provider User Guide (PDF)
- Guide to Completing the User Attestation to Access Care Gaps for Your Patients in NaviNet (PDF)
- NaviNet Basics
- NaviNet Claims Inquiry User Guide (PDF)
- NaviNet Care Gap Response Grid (PDF)
- Care Gaps