Through the Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH), you provide credentialing information to a single repository, via a secure Internet site, to fulfill the credentialing requirements of all health plans that participate with CAQH. AmeriHealth Caritas' goal is to have our all of providers enrolled with CAQH.
There is no cost to providers to submit applications and participate in CAQH.
AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC has entered into an agreement with CAQH to offer our providers the Universal Provider Datasource that simplifies and streamlines the data collection process for credentialing and re-credentialing.
Please note: CAQH credentialing does not apply to HCBS and LTSS providers. HCBS and LTSS providers should complete our paper application process.
- Register for CAQH.
- Grant authorization for AmeriHealth Caritas to view your information in the CAQH database.
- Send your CAQH ID number to AmeriHealth Caritas.
- Submit your current W-9 to AmeriHealth Caritas via secure email with electronic signature or by fax to 1-717-651-1673.
- CAQH Provider Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions about Becoming a Participating Provider
- Frequently Asked Questions about CAQH
- AmeriHealth Caritas Credentialing Criteria
- About Universal Provider Datasource (PDF)