Complex Care Management
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania (PA) Community HealthChoices (CHC) Participants with multiple chronic conditions or special health care needs can join this program to help manage their conditions.
What can the Complex Care Management program do for me?
The Complex Care Management program can help you:
- Understand and manage your chronic health conditions.
- Identify your medical and non-medical needs.
- Understand your medications.
- Set goals to improve your health.
- Find the right doctors and specialists to manage your care.
- Connect to available resources in your community.
Join the Complex Care Management program today.
To join the Complex Care Management program, please call 1-855-332-0116 (TTY 711).
Or, you can log in to the Participant portal and go to Enroll in a Special Program.
If you are a part of but no longer want to be in the Complex Care Management program, call 1-855-332-0116 (TTY 711). Leaving the program will not change your benefits. It will also not change the way AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC or the Department of Human Services (DHS) treats you.