As part of our dedication to Participants, AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania (PA) Community HealthChoices (CHC) works with providers and pharmacies across the state to ensure those who need care have access to effective health care services.
Use the resources below to assist with Participant prescriptions and other pharmacy services:
Find a pharmacy
- Find a pharmacy.
This tool will help you find a pharmacy that takes AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC in your area.
- Specialty pharmacy directory (PDF).
This tool will help you find a specialty pharmacy that takes AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC in your area.
Find a medicine
- Dual-eligible Participants: Please refer to the drug list of your Medicare Part D plan.
- Medicaid LTSS Participants:
- Printable formulary. (PDF)
- Machine-readable formulary. (TXT)
- Pharmacy formulary addition/deletion/modification request form (PDF)
Our Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee will begin meetings in the first quarter of 2018.
Pharmacy prior authorization
Pharmacy prior authorizations are required for pharmaceuticals that are not in the formulary, not normally covered, or which have been indicated as requiring prior authorization.