Caring for the Caregiver With the Quil Health App
Register for Quil Health
Caregiving is a rewarding and important commitment. Providing the best possible care for another person requires the energy, knowledge, patience, and time to help navigate not just medical care, but also the person’s home and personal care needs.
At AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices, we understand the challenges caregivers face on a daily basis.
That’s why we are excited to support you with the Quil Health app — a tool with information and resources at your fingertips.
Use registration code PCHC-CARE when you first log into the Quil Health app.
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices and the Quil Health app can offer you this kind of support for your caregiver journey.
When you download our app for caregivers, you will have access to features on your mobile device, PC, laptop, or select TV services. These features include:
- Videos and articles.
- A checklist to organize daily routines, including meals and medicines.
- Guidance on how to care for certain medical conditions and prevent infections.
- Information on how to interact with the health care system.
You may be considered a caregiver if you’ve performed any of the following tasks for another person who is sick, injured, or living with a disability:
- Helping with chores around the home.
- Managing or helping keep track of finances.
- Picking up medications.
- Preparing meals or grocery shopping.
- Providing transportation and co-attending a medical appointment.
- Speaking with a health care provider on someone’s behalf.
The scope of caregiving can go beyond this list and depends on the individual’s needs.
Once registered, caregivers can access the Quil Health app:
- Via the web (PC, laptop, etc.).
- By downloading “Quil Health” from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™ store.
You or your loved one must be an AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices Participant to access the Quil Health app.
AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania Community HealthChoices is committed to doing what we can to protect your health and well-being and walk with you on your caregiver journey. For more information, please call 1-855-235-5115.